What brought you here?
- You just landed your dream job and want to build your credibility instantly…
- You are working with a global team and they don’t quite get it…
- You just accepted a promotion or a move to another country …
- You just accepted early retirement and want to live the life of your dreams…
- You received feedback that has taken you by surprise…
- You feel stuck, overwhelmed, understaffed and burned out…
- You need to find a better way to manage work and family…
- You are a high achieving executive and want to have it all…
Any of these situations can be overwhelming, and a little scary, but they don’t have to be. Executive coaching can help you work through these and similar situations.
Failure is not an option for you and you want to believe you can achieve success on your own. Liza can help you honestly look at your situation, connect the dots and hold up a mirror so you save valuable time and bounce back quicker and more effectively. She will help you determine if executive coaching is right for you.
Not Your Typical Coach or Consultant
A business insider, like you, Liza is known for her broad global experiences and deep working knowledge of human resources. Liza’s expertise is sought by leaders to grow their business, build their team and advance their careers.
Liza lived and worked in 3 continents: Asia, North America and Europe, holding executive human resources positions in Fortune 100 companies over 20+ years: HR, Lucent, Avaya, Corning and Citibank.
- 20+ years global corporate human resources
- Professional Member, National Speakers Association
- Graduate, Speakers Academy
- Certified Professional Coach
- Certified in 360 assessments, Organizational Culture & Effectiveness, Professional Development Instruments
- MA Organizational Psychology, Columbia University, New York
Email Liza at email@example.com or call 408-217-9074
Executive coaching or consulting may be just the answer ….
“Leading a team of high performing managers in a fast growing business gets complicated quickly. Liza has helped me tremendously to gain perspective on my situation and my environment. Working with her has lifted the fog and made it crystal clear where I need to focus to develop me and my team.“
~T. Lyle, Financial Services Executive