Liza’s Keynotes and Workshops:
Building Credibility through
Leadership and Communication Skills
As an HR Professional, you are responsible for communicating diverse messages at all levels in your company – communicating upwards, downwards, to leaders, mid-level managers, all employees, one-on-one and small group meetings. And for a variety of reasons: for compliance, to inform, to engage, to build relationships, to motivate and to inspire.
Discover your natural connecting style and learn to enhance your professional voice to build credibility. Whether in a leadership or individual contributor role, you will gain concrete skills that build your credibility through understanding your communication and interpersonal style while using the most appropriate platform to deliver your messages.
Leave this eProgram with new ways of thinking and communicating to your audiences, including:
-Enhancing your style to connect more effectively
-Running effective meetings and maximizing technology to your advantage
-Developing the top 3 critical skills required for 2016
-An opportunity to hash out challenges in an open forum and group coaching session
Please click here to register.
Develop Global Talent Right in Your Own Backyard
- Are you expanding globally and need your team to acquire global skills?
- Your leaders need to effectively navigate the confusing international landscape to achieve results through others who they may not have met in person
- Based on research findings and Liza’s own professional experience, in this workshop, you will develop a useful framework to be a successful global leader.
Leverage Culture to Grow Your Business:
- Use your most valuable, often overlooked asset to grow your business
- Understand elements of your culture that promote growth and eliminate cultural blockages
- In a hands-on workshop approach, based on proven assessment tools, use facts and data to define your ideal culture and design a way to get there.
Development is Great, You Go First
- What gets you excited may not be what your boss or co-workers see in you. What motivates you may not be your competence. How do you reconcile your motivations, skills and personality?
- Leave with proven research tools that make you aware of your strengths and stretches.
- Learn the stages of team development and leverage each other’s assets to build a high performing team
Secrets of High Achieving Women
- You want to have a career and balanced life. Is this even possible?
- Learn the new rules to live a rich fulfilling life while achieving our dream career.
- Based on research, interviews and her personal experiences, Liza shares the secrets to living the life you were meant to live.
HR Transformation, Where Do You Begin?
- Is your HR department bogged down with tactics and day to day administration?
- What does it take to be viewed as a trusted partner?
- Based on the latest research and Liza’s own experiences leading global HR teams, you will walk away with a working template and practical approaches to begin your HR transformation journey.
Invite Liza to speak at your next keynote or workshop: